On 21 April, 2016 it was announced that Infrastructure Capital Group (ICG) had been selected as the investment manager for the NTIDF.
ICG is an Australian mid-market infrastructure investment management firm with over 16 years experience, over $1,600 million of equity funds under management, and a track record of investment in successful and effective infrastructure projects.
ICG specialises in the origination and investment management of equity investments in the infrastructure and utility sectors. The ICG team has strong specialist capabilities across all infrastructure sub-sectors, including:
- Regulated assets
- Renewable energy
- Transportation assets (Toll roads, ports, airports and rail)
- Public-private partnerships (Including social infrastrucure)
To better originate, nurture, develop and manage infrastructure projects for the NTIDF, ICG is currently opening an office in Darwin, Northern Territory located at the Charles Darwin Centre, City of Darwin.
ICG offers the full spectrum of fund management services and investment advisory services to its infrastructure clients, including:
- Management of two infrastructure equity funds
- Separate accounts with both equity and debt offering for larger clients
- Active management of investments
For further information on ICG please contact:
- David Lovell
- Director – Infrastructure Capital Group
- Direct: +61 8 8914 8832
- Mobile: +61 411 262 669
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.infrastructurecapital.com.au